Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: HB3 Goes Beta!

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi there folks!
    We have all noticed the down time, here on HB2, and we are all still waiting for HB3 to come along and save the day!

    Here's where Hostboard's Administrator is at, with it now!

    Ok, probaly bug ridden, lots of configration chnages still needed but I think at least we can start testing functionality <http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/smile.gif>

    It is at this point a completly seperate system which will require new IDs, passwords, etc.

    http://www.hostboard.com/index.php

    Please post questions, comments, etc over there.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Check it out, if you get a chance.
    It's looking good!

    I hope we can all grin and bear the down time, here, for a while longer......
    'cause it looks like we are just around the corner from the light of day!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just signed up at HB3 (as 'Noize) and started a board under the Absolutely wrong catagorey as Channel 13.

    It will take a little getting used to, it is a little different. I just hope that they will be able to shift all the archives to the new server, As Gus has mentioned it would be ashame to lose all the past posts from this wonderful site.

    *keeping fingers crossed*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have been playing around on the HB3, and I don't know if I like it or not. It is quite a bit different than what we are use to. Hopefully the extras will make it all worth while.

    'Noize

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I've looked around a bit too Rog and I registered but haven't had much time to play with it.

    He did tell me they will be working to import all of the HB2 data to HB3 once they get HB3 stable and to a point where they beleive it to be 100% functional. Until then it will remain in a testing mode.

    I have a feeling this is going to take a while, still.

    Later!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic